Pumpkin Time! It's time to start decorating for Fall/ Halloween.

 Pumpkin Time!


It's that time of year where I like to put out all my pumpkin decorations. For me, using pumpkins to decorate for fall is easier so that I can use the same decorations for Halloween and Thanksgiving. That way, I don't have to re-decorate until it's Christmas Time! This year, I have decided to put a fall Tree. I have this mini Christmas Tree I bought for Christmas, and I want to use it now! But it's fall, so, I'm trying to make it fit for fall. I may need to add more to it. I got the decorations from the local dollar store and my granddaughter Olivia  put "Fall Bears" underneath it! Oh, I'm getting excited for the Holidays! Can't wait. 
Chiming Belle Decorates Fall Tree with Help from Granddaughter Olivia Denbina who places Fall Teddy Bears underneath the Fall Pumpkin Tree
My Fall Tree


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel