Whew! Christmas Decor Down and Valentines Decorations Up!

Well, there always seems to be a lot of Christmas Decorations and seems like the most time consuming to put them away. Next Holiday: Valentine's Day, at least for my family. Thanks to the Denbina's for helping me re-decorate the house! 

Now I'm ready for our annual Valentine Tea Party!

Chiming Belles house is decorated and ready for Valentines Dinner and Tea Party with the help of Team Denbina, Tina and Olivia Denbina
House is decorated for Valentine's Day Dinner and Tea Party with help from Team Denbina.

Me and my granddaughter usually make homemade heart cakes for our tea party. 

Olive Denbina is icing homemade heart cakes for our Valentine tea party with Chiming Belle
Decorating Homemade Heart Cakes! 

Now I'm getting excited for Valentine's Day! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel