August is for Golfing!


 August if for Golfing! 


Chiming Belle Golfing with Olive Olivia Denbina and Family. Go TeamDenbina!
We Just Love Golfing!

My family loves Golfing and August is National Golf Month! However, I'm not much of a Golfer. Sports and exercise wasn't that important to my family growing up. Now, as an older American, I wish that exercise was more of a priority. I think I might of avoided some of my health issues.
Enjoying Playing Golf as a Family with the Denbina's
Enjoying The Golf Course With Family! 

So, since my family enjoys playing, I found a way to enjoy it. Sometimes I Drive the Golf Cart, which is always lots of fun! 



When golfing outdoors, I've thought of it as a nature walk. To me, I find the idea of just walking outside, observing nature peaceful!. Plus at the same time I can cheer on my family and be part of their exciting moments like when they make a long putt!  

Of course, in the hot months, if you cannot get a tee time in early morning, there's several inside golf options. Places like TopGolf have made golf very social and enjoyable. Plus, I love their food menu! 


Having Fun with the Denbina's at Top Golf
Having Fun at TopGolf!

In August, we try to play as much golf as possible, since it is Golf Month. If we cannot get to the course or driving range, we practice putting with a Golfing Game! Sometimes we even make up our own rules! Lots of Fun! Golfing Brings our Family together! 

Chiming Belle plays Golf at home with an at home putting game with Olive Olivia Denbina
Playing Golf At Home!

 You can also check out Our Golf Essentials List! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel