Fall Camping Trip and Santa! LoL !

 I went to CVS to buy some last minute camping supplies and I saw Santa! Well, a statute of him and he was just the right height! I like to decorate for the Christmas Holidays after Thanksgiving, but it's never too early to stock up on Christmas decorations. 

Chiming Belle with CVS Santa
At CVS with Santa!

Back to camping... I really enjoy the Fall Camping, the weather is perfect, not too hot, not too cold. Camping is a time for me to recharge, and I really enjoy just getting away and relaxing.  And  on top of that our campsite was named Inspire! 


Inspire sign at campsite
Sign at Campsite

Not only did we relax outdoors, but we also toured the nearby town. We were also not to far from a Museum, where you could take a walk and enjoy the sculptures. The Deer Sculpture was one of my favorites since it blended well with the nature. 

Outdoor Sculpture of 5 Deer
Outdoor Deer Sculpture 

Admiring Art with Denbina Family
Admiring the Art with Family


My Favorite Camping Duo Tina and Olivia Denbina
Fall Camping




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel