Bluebonnet Time !

 It's Bluebonnet Time!

    I love the smell of bluebonnets! The sweet bluebonnet blossoms, to me, just smells like spring.  Several bloom outside my window! Even my granddaughter loves the smell of bluebonnets. 


Chiming Belle and Olive love the smell of bluebonnets. Olivia Denbina smelling the wonderful, spring bluebonnets.
Smelling Spring Bluebonnets!

In fact, she's been fascinated with the bluebonnet since she was a baby! Just like Grandma!

Baby Olive, Olivia Denbina fascinated with the bluebonnets
Baby Granddaughter in the bluebonnet field

You're never too old to enjoy the spring Bluebonnets! Outside I go to enjoy the fresh spring air!

Olivia Denbina and Olive's mom enjoying the Texas bluebonnets.
Bluebonnet Photo







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel