A Meal to Impress !


"Learn to cook at least one meal to impress !" - that's what I was taught. I can cook an impressive taco dish. In fact, my tacos were sooooo good, it was impressive to my now husband. I think that's one reason he chose to continue to date me and later marry me! LOL! 

I was talking about learning to cook at least one meal with my granddaughter Olive. I told her, it's a good idea to be able to cook at least one meal perfect - to impress! To take to a potluck, to cook for a boyfriend (a potential husband) to cook for a family who just needs a meal. 

My Olive picked out a menu and we've been perfecting it for about a year.  Of course for dessert is a Trifle. She has always liked Trifles!

Chiming Belle in the Kitchen with Olive Olivia Denbina creating her favorite dessert A Trifle
Since Olive Could Help in the Kitchen She Always Enjoyed Creating a Trifle Dessert!

Olive's Menu to Impress: Bruschetta, Pasta Casserole and a Berry Trifle


Chiming Belle in the Kitchen with Olive Olivia Denbina as she shows off  her finished Meal to Impress
Finished Meal to Impress! So Proud of You Olive!

We've always have sooo much fun together in the kitchen! 

You NEVER fail to Impress me Olive! 

For recipe info see Cooking with Chiming Belle Olive's Meal to Impress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel