Outta this World Halloween Theme

Halloween - Alien theme


I decided that this year I will revisit the Alien themed for Halloween. I'm working on invitations for my Alien themed Halloween Party. 

I have set up my spider web, with an Alien in it! I even put spider lights on the black cob web. The White cob web has plastic spiders on it, but no lights. I'm thinking I'm going to go back to the store to see if there are anymore spider lights. 


Chiming Belle decorates for Halloween with an Alien stuck in a spider web
Spider Web with Alien

And of course, I had to include a photo of my favorite Alien! My granddaughter's Alien costume was home-made, not store bought. We found some eye ball glasses at the store, and some green powder make-up and there you have it, my favorite alien! 

Olive Denbina dressed up as an Alien for Halloween
My favorite Alien



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel