Recovering from the Corn Maze

Corn Maze Recovery 

This weekend was Corn Maze Weekend! I walked so much that at my age it took a day to recover. I am not used to walking that  much. And yes, I got lost in the maze, but it was lots of fun! There are several corn mazes in the area that you can go to a a couple in a day. FYI, if you really feel like your lost, you can be "rescued." I did not need to be rescued by was lost for a good 3 hours. The hardest thing about it is losing your sense of direction - all the corn looks the same! So, I may of been walking around in circles for a while.  Had a lot of fun!

Chiming Belles view of the Corn Maze
View of Corn Maze

Olive playing a fun Peek-A-Boo with Chiming Belle in the Corn Maze
Peek-A- Boo !

Olive Denbina Jumping in the Corn Maze to see if we can find our way out.
Granddaughter jumping to see if we can find our way out






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel