Decorating our Gingerbread House!


One of our Traditions: Gingerbread house Decorating


One of my favorite Christmas Decorations for our Christmas table is our Gingerbread House. We usually make one in early December and by New Years! it's mostly eaten! Yes, when family members go by they usually take a piece off the House! It's one of the things I enjoy! Even my granddaughter decorates her own Gingerbread House! I start collecting candy after Halloween. The more candy, in my opinion, the better the House! So much Fun! 



Olive Denbina's First Gingerbread House She decorated!
Granddaughter's First Gingerbread House She Decorated !! 
 

Chiming Belle and Olivia Denbina Decorate a Gingerbread House for the Christmas Table. It's a family #denbina tradition.
Gingerbread House Decorating !!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel