Beach Time!

Before planning for my next party, I decided I needed to take some time to relax. 

First stop was the beach! 


I just love spending time with family, even more so now that I am retired. Let me tell you, the day I went with my family was hot! But that made the water so much more refreshing. I usually pack very little, because I don’t want to carry a lot from where I am parked. I do have a little wagon, I use, mostly so that I don’t have to carry my beach chair. I usually take sunscreen, a small cooler with drinks and snack bars and a few towels. This trip I realized I packed too many towels! it was so hot that the sun dried me off and I only needed the towel to lay on the sand and soak in the sun’s rays. There were plenty of seagulls to watch. I enjoyed sitting at the water's edge listening to the ocean waves. So glad I made the trip.
Husband and Granddaughter Olive pointing at seagulls while at the beach
        Picture of family pointing at seagulls.

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel