Driving Safari

I just felt like I came from visiting the middle east! But I wasn't in the middle east. I was just a couple of hours from home. I went on a driving Safari! This driving adventure proved to be one of the best things I have done in this heat. Whew, it's hot outside. Can I say it again, It’s hot.  One of the best parts, was I was able to feed and observe the animals in my air-conditioned car! There was even Olive trees, which really added to the uniqueness of this adventure. And wow! The animals were friendly and were very hungry. I really enjoyed this wonderful adventure. 

 

Tina and Olive enjoy hand feeding the animals, including the camel on the driving safari.
The Hungry Camel Was Very Friendly


The only downside was I did get animal feed all over my car! Olivia tried to pick up as much from the floor of the car as we could to feed the animals, but when I arrived  home I realized my car needed a good cleaning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on childhood dream of being a Ninja! LOL!

Mommy Got!

Instagram

You Tube Channel